No announcement yet.

{The List} Resources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated for this thread and Resources: How to handle!
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Updated by searching on this part of the forum, searching on "resources". Got 24 pages of single posts, that is much... I went through 4 of them, but if I am to go on like this, this'll take time. If anyone have some threads to suggest, I'd be very happy...
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

It would be nice if the Earth map had its fish ressources in the right place. I'm saying this because I remember it was quite something to make it on the "Marla's Earth map" for Civ3 (which made it into a Firaxis patch if Irememebr well).
        Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

Updated!

Comment

Thanks for the summary, Nikolai!

tusen takk!
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Vær så god.

Comment

Working...
              X